“Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted it must be changed. If it cannot be changed then it must be accepted.”
Change is possible through Prevention and New Colon Sweep
Over four million Americans a year are struggling with constipation. This is an extremely large amount of people whose everyday lives are centered on trying to find relief and peace. It is alarming to think of the 2.5 million Americans a year who pay to visit a medical professional for such a preventable health issue. Even more alarming is that some people are unable to obtain medical care when their constipation spirals out of control or have to spend large amounts of money that they can’t afford.
Most heartbreaking, however, is the fact that we continue to unintentionally cultivate disease in our children’s homes, schools, and hospitals. We do this by feeding them high fat, salty, sugary, processes foods and animal products high in calories and low in nutrients. This diet leads to sever constipation, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, Multiple Sclerosis, and Alzheimer Disease, among others. Until we acknowledge the root cause of these conditions, this is going to be an ongoing cycle.
All the drugs and surgeries in the world are not going to save us from ourselves. The only true way to regain health and break this nasty cycle is prevention. You can do this by making healthy lifestyle choices for yourself and your children. These include a healthy diet of whole foods which are naturally low in fat and high in fiber, regular exercise, avoiding harmful substances (tobacco and drugs) and a positive mental outlook.
For many of us, a deterrence of bad lifestyle decisions has come too late when already dealing with constipation and, or other health problems. Granted a change of lifestyle and prevention of further negative choices never comes too late but what is to be done about the painful constipation symptoms now?
New Colon Sweep can provide a healthy and natural solution for your constipation aliments. The unique combination of ingredients safely, mildly, yet effectively promotes natural bowel movements. When quickly receiving constipation relief without being “blown out “is a breath of fresh air for everyone. Each person is able to take this with other medications without the fear of becoming a chemical cocktail or receiving negative side effects. The oxygen in our product is able to get to the core issue by killing off the bad bacteria, parasites and toxins that have built up over time in the colon.
With our amazing three week cleanse the full benefits provide a long term solution. Over time the backed up fecal matter can cause scarring on the colon wall much like dimples on a golf ball. This scarring is called herniated pockets and the oxygen in our product acts much like hydrogen peroxide on a cut. The oxygen disinfects the colon wall, bubbles, and heals leaving smoother colon walls. This provides a long term solution for passing fecal matter instead of collecting it.
You can break the cycle through prevention and making better decisions in your own life and encouraging and teaching your child to do the same. New Colon Sweep can get you back on schedule and it is never too late to make necessary changes in your life. Check out our promotions and try the tasty recipe above to have a better and more enjoyable life tomorrow!
Four tips for conquering constipation
High Fiber Recipe: Thai
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Note: This is a spicy recipe; if you can’t handle the heat go easy on the chile sauce.
- * 1 (8 ounce) package dried flat rice noodles
- * 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- * 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- * 1 tablespoon white sugar
- * 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- * 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian chile pepper sauce, divided
- * 1/4 cup chicken stock
- * 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- * 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- * 8 ounces medium shrimp – peeled and deveined
- * 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- * 2 eggs, beaten
- * 3 cups bean sprouts
- * 6 green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- * 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- * 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- * 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- * 2 cups bean sprouts
- Fill a large bowl with hot tap water and place the noodles in it to soak for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, oyster sauce, 2 teaspoons of the chile sauce and chicken stock. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat and add vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, stir in garlic and cook for about 10 seconds. Add shrimp and chicken; cook, stirring constantly until shrimp is opaque and chicken is cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Move everything in the wok out to the sides and pour the eggs in the center. Cook and stir the eggs until firm. Add the noodles to the wok and pour in the sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until the noodles are tender. Add a bit more water if needed to finish cooking the noodles. Stir in 3 cups of bean sprouts and green onions. Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped peanuts. Taste for seasoning, adjusting the spice or lime juice if needed.
- Serve garnished with fresh cilantro and remaining bean sprouts and lime wedges on the side.
How to Protect your Body with “Good” Carbs
Complex carbohydrates (i.e. whole grains, nuts, beans, and seeds) contribute principally to a healthy diet and contain large amounts of fiber. Fiber protects us from heart disease, cancer, digestive problems (constipation!), lowers cholesterol, helps with weight control, and regulates blood sugar. The regular American eats on average 12-15 grams of fiber a day instead of the recommended 25-30 grams. Incorporating more “good” carbs in your everyday life will provide your body with numerous health benefits.
8 ways to incorporate “good” carbohydrates into your everyday life:
- Eat cereal for breakfast.
- Eat two apples a day.
- Yogurt parfaits are a great alternative breakfast choice. Layer yogurt, fruit (strawberries, blue berries, banana slices), and granola. Yummy!
- Snack- Carrots, Broccoli, and cucumber dipped in ranch (1 cup of vegetables equals 5 grams of fiber).
- Sweet Tooth- chocolate covered nuts (soy nuts are a great choice)
- Whole Grain Crackers (use with peanut butter, vegetable dip, or cheese slices) just 10 crackers equals 5 grams of fiber.
- Add kidney beans or chickpeas to your salad.
- Make sure that the first ingredient in the whole grain products has the word “whole” in it.
Drink plenty of water:
We hear this all the time when mentioning the ways of living a healthier life. Our cells need hydration to stay able-bodied. Drinking one half of your body weight in ounces of water is best. For example, if you weigh one hundred and fifty pounds, you should drink seventy five ounces of water a day. You will find that this will not only help with constipation, it will boost your metabolism and energy, making it easier to lose weight and exercise. Try for one week and see the clear health benefits in your everyday life.