The age of a woman doesn’t mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles!”
~~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Feel Happy…The Hard Part is Over!
Every woman goes through perimenopause and menopause (marks the end of menstruation) at some point in their life. Menopause shouldn’t be a bad thing because it marks the ending of uncomfortable periods, painful cramps, random mood swings, and pregnancy concerns.
In the last one to two years of perimenopause, hormones (especially estrogen) begin declining at a faster rate. At this stage, many women (seventy percent) experience various symptoms some of which include:
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
- Decreased Libido
- Anxiety and Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Gain
With help from Hot Flash Freedom you needn’t be bogged down symptoms .With the support of bio-identical Hot Flash Freedom you can just enjoy the independence from your period and the related pains. Hot Flash Freedom makes menopause problems non-existent and life becomes a breath of fresh air.
When going through menopause your sex hormones and stress hormones are negatively affected. Research shows that stress (physical or emotional) is one of the main destructive influences on hormone balance. Most products only take care of the sex hormones but the other still remains and very little menopause relief is found.
Through our unique combination of ingredients Hot Flash Freedom gives your body the balance it needs to rid these symptoms. With Hot Flash Freedom you can just feel happy because the hard part is over! Order today and enjoy life tomorrow!
Healthy eating can play a key role in reducing the symptoms of menopause. Try these appetizers next time you and your girlfriends get together!
Avocado-Yogurt Dip with Cumin
Scoop this creamy dip with pita chips and carrot, celery, red bell pepper, and jicama sticks. Prepare up to eight hours in advance, and refrigerate in an airtight container. To further simplify your evening, use precut vegetables from the produce section.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 2 tablespoons)
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
Mini Smoked Salmon Pizzas
Gyoza skins are the Japanese equivalent of wonton wrappers; you’ll likely find both in the refrigerated section of the supermarket. If you can’t find gyoza skins, substitute round wonton wrappers.
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 2 pizzas)
Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange wrappers in a single layer on 2 baking sheets. Lightly coat wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until crisp; cool. Cut each salmon slice into 6 equal portions. Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients (through rind), stirring well. Spread 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on each wrapper; top each with 1 salmon piece. Garnish each with 2 chive pieces.
Beauty Tips for Menopausal Women
- Drink ice in water. Your body has to use calories to heat itself back up.
- Save money on your moisturizer by adding aloe gel and vitamin A to a cheap moisturizer. It does wonders for crow’s feet.
- Speaking of crow’s feet and those dreaded wrinkles – don’t gross out, but a GREAT way to temporarily smooth away wrinkles is by using Preparation H on your face. Think about what it’s supposed to do on the other end of your body, and it does it well. It will do the same thing with your wrinkles. Actually, you can use any hemorrhoid preparation as long as a major ingredient is fish oil.
- Have a neck that’s beginning to look like a turkey’s? The next time you fix mashed potatoes fix a little extra for your neck. If you slather it on your neck and wrap it with plastic wrap for 20 minutes, you’ll be amazed at the smoothness of your skin.
- Put bronzer under your jaw line and pull your hair behind your ears to slim your face.
- Natural clay masks loosen blocked pores and pull out toxins. Form a paste by combining a tablespoon of kaolin clay or Fuller’s Earth with rose water; spread it over your face, leave it on for 10 minutes, and rinse with tepid water.