I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me.”
Give Your Depression Caused By Menopause The Boot
One of the most unbearable symptoms of perimenopause, and or menopause, is depression. For the most part women can prepare for the variety of symptoms they endure as they enter into the next phase of their life, but how can one face the big black cloud of depression? Whether your depression is brought on by the circumstances in life or the chemicals affecting the neurotransmitters in your brain, you can manage and conquer depression caused by perimenopause or menopause.
When going through perimenopause and menopause your sex hormones and stress hormones are negatively affected. Research shows that stress (physical or emotional) is the main destructive influence on your menopause hormone balance. Most menopause treatments only focus on providing relief for the reduction of sex hormones. When the stress hormones are neglected very little relief from menopause symptoms (especially menopause depression) is found.
Our unique combination of ingredients in our menopause treatment (Hot Flash Freedom) will give your body the balance it needs to rid symptoms of menopause by aiding the sex hormones, stress hormones, and libido support. Relief from depression, hot flashes, and night sweats is quickly found through the absorption technology of the Hot Flash Freedom cream. The majority of other creams pile up in the fatty tissues of the skin causing water retention and weight gain. Hot Flash Freedom is absorbed directly into the blood stream, which means you will see a dramatic reduction of depression and other symptoms much sooner than any of these other products without any negative side effects.
Hot Flash Freedom is doctor recommended for your menopause health and Bio-identical. The body can process the ingredients in Hot Flash Freedom as if it produced them itself. With Hot Flash Freedom, depression caused by menopause will be a thing of the past. Hot Flash Freedom is the benchmark for all other female support creams. While most progesterone creams rely solely upon sex hormone support, Hot Flash Freedom creates a balanced, reliable and safe alternative. A complex combination of bio-identical ingredients and sophisticated absorption technology make Hot Flash Freedom the most advanced female support solution available. Give your depression caused by menopause the boot by ordering Hot Flash Freedom today!
Southwestern Salmon & Black Beans
Eat foods that are high in Omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to raise serotonin levels in the brain, which may reduce the feelings of depression. These foods include nuts, grains, seeds, beans and deep-water fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines and herring. Treat depression by adding foods that are high in magnesium to your diet, since magnesium deficiencies have also been recently linked to this condition. Foods that are high in magnesium include fish, barley, artichokes, buckwheat, oat bran, almonds, cashews, pine nuts, black beans, white beans, cornmeal, spinach, tomatoes, pumpkins seeds and soybeans.
Try this amazing flavor blend that combines the sweetness of the salmon, richness of black beans, and the zestiness of the topping.
- 1-1/2 lb salmon cut into 4 pieces( skin and bones removed)
- 1 small sized onion, minced
- 1 small sized red bell pepper, diced 1/4 inch
- 4 medium cloves garlic pressed
- 1 TBS + 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1½ TBS red chili powder
- about 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce, outer leaves discarded
- 1 medium avocado, cut into cubes
- 2 TBS fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 TBS fresh chopped mint
- 1 TBS fresh chopped basil
- 3 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS chopped pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season salmon with a little salt and pepper. Set aside while you chop and sauté vegetables.
- Mince onions and press garlic and let sit for at least 5 minutes to enhance their hidden health benefits.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in a 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet. When broth begins to steam add onion, bell pepper and garlic and Healthy Sauté on medium heat for about 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add 1/2 cup broth, drained beans, and red chili powder. Cook for another 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While beans are cooking, preheat broiler. Place a stainless steel or cast iron skillet large enough for salmon under the heat to get hot. This takes about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together cilantro, mint, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, salt and pepper.
Place salmon in the hot pan and return to broiler about 5 inches from the heat source for best results. Broil salmon for about 7 minutes for medium doneness. This is our Quick Broil cooking method. Serve salmon, beans, lettuce and avocado together on a plate. Top salmon and lettuce with cilantro topping.
Menopause Depression Tips
Menopause Depression is quite common, more so than many realize. Here are some tips to beat your menopause “blues”.
- Exercise– releases “feel good” hormones called endorphins which will naturally boost your mood. Try to exercise 30 min. Per. session, 3 times a week.
- Stress Management-Outside stress factors can make menopause depression worse. By focusing on priorities (instead of spreading yourself too thin with activities and pleasing others) and also take more time for you. Try meditating, which is a great way to achieve clarity and lower stress.
- Sleep– Not getting enough sleep (generally 8-9 hours of sleep is the recommended amount) enhances the symptoms of depression. By keeping a regular sleep cycle (going to bed and waking up at the same time) and keeping your caffeine and alcohol intake to a minimum, can help insure a good night’s sleep.